Share Your Work
The Program Committee invites you to submit abstracts for papers and ePosters to be presented at the 2021 Kaua’i Pain Conference Online.
Share your research, clinical outcomes, quality improvement initiative, or patient care strategy at the premier winter CME pain conference.
Due Date – Coming Soon
Original abstracts are sought in the following categories:
- Quality Improvement (QI) initiatives undertaken at your institution that improved clinical care, service, cost or patient outcomes
- Clinical advancements in pain management
- Therapeutic options for acute or chronic pain
- Improving patient communications and/or adherence to treatment plans
- Safe prescribing
- End of life care
- Targeted drug delivery
- Bioelectronic medicine, including neurostimulation
- Regenerative medicine
- Opioid use disorder and overdose treatment, including Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- COVID-19 and chronic pain