Share Your Work
Neurovations Partners with Frontiers in Pain Research to Bring Publishing to the Forefront
Neurovations Education has partnered with the journal Frontiers in Pain Research to create a publishing opportunity for research in pain intervention. The partnership will ensure abstract publication from the Kaua’i Pain Conference and will forge a pathway for the publication of new pain research articles.
Abstract submissions are OPEN.
The Program Committee invites you to submit abstracts for papers and ePosters to be presented at the 9th Annual Kaua’i Pain Conference.
Share your research, clinical outcomes, quality improvement initiative, or patient care strategy at the premier winter CME pain conference.
Final Deadline: Monday, January 8, 2023, by 11:59 PM PST
Important Deadlines –
- Abstract Submission: Now – January 8, 2023, by 11:59 pm PDT
- Results: January 26, 2023
- ePosters Due: January 27 – February 16, 2023
- ePosters Posted: February 20, 2023
- Kauai Pain Conference: March 2-4, 2023